Powered by Max Banner Ads
A concierge is… your friend, your guide to the good life ! He knows all the best places in town, a romantic restaurant, the hottest spots, the best way to get around, how to get tickets for the latest shows and so on. You name it, he knows it!
You can recognize Clefs d’Or concierges by the keys they display on the lapels of their uniform. These crossed gold keys are more than just the symbol of the organisation they are the symbol of guaranteed service.
Clefs d’Or concierges will accommodate every guest request so long as it is morally, legally, and humanly possible. On those rare occasions when guests’ requests cannot be fulfilled single handedly, Clefs d’Or concierges have the necessary back-up, a never ending network of acquaintances, friends and colleagues from around the world, to see to it that guests’ demands are met.
Clefs d’Or concierges have worked hard to obtain their keys.
Whether requesting something simple or complex, you can be sure they are trusted resources to business travelers and vacationers alike, always keeping guests’ safety, enjoyment, and satisfaction in mind.
Les Clefs d’Or or the Golden Keys is an international association
of hotel concierges with common interests and goals.
They have their own mystique; a combination of thier expertise,
their own source of inside information, their own intelligence and
communication systems. The organization is non-political, non-religious, and certainly not a trade union of any sort, it is based on ‘friendship’ between members to assist international travelers and tourists.
Our motto: Service Through Friendship !
Aims of Les Clefs d’Or:
- To promote goodwill and friendship between all concierges.
- To promote the advancement of professional ability through
- To provide help and guidance to members in order to improve and maintain the quality of service provided by concierge staff in their hotels.
- To help develop concierges into efficient leaders and administrators who are able to maximise productivity and inter-departmental co-operation.
- To promote the continuity of concierge service irrespective of the locality, name or banner under which the concierge works.
- To promote the worth of the concierge by providing the highest level of service.
- To promote the importance of hotels employing experienced, know- ledgable and well connected people to dispense information to guests.
Every hotel markets and sells itself in competition to other hotels in such a way as to maximise its business viability.
Les Clefs d’Or bases itself on the assumption that with our inter-hotel, interstate and international co-operation, we are helping the tourist, business and hospitality industry as a whole.